Busting Trifles is a powerful pop-up piece of performance for those of us who have missed some colour, hope and joy in our lives.
Sneak preview (work-in-progress): Thursday 27th May 2021, 5.30pm – Jarman Piazza, adjacent to the School of Arts, University of Kent CT2 7UG
Friday 28th May:
- 11am (private performance) – Rosedene Residential Home, Margate
- 1.45pm (private performance) – St Nicholas School, Canterbury
- 3pm – in front of The Beaney, 18 Canterbury High St, CT1 2RA
- 4.15pm – near the outdoor café, Dane John Garden, Canterbury CT1 2QX
Saturday 29th May:
- 12pm – Ground floor (near Sainsbury’s), Pentagon Shopping Centre Chatham, ME4 4HY
- 2pm – Outside Pentagon Shopping Centre and Primark, High St, Chatham, ME4 4HY
All performances are free and are approximately 10 minutes long. Please remember to keep socially distanced.