Moving Memory is embarking on an exciting new phase of development, with a particular focus on growing our Moving Well participatory workshops and activities. We are training a new team of Moving Well facilitators and involving voluteers more actively in helping deliver our work. We anticipate this will help us increase our capacity to set up Moving Well groups in communities across Kent.
We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Consultant. Details are below, together with a brief guide to our approach to recruitment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange an informal chat for more information.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE BROUGHT THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FORWARD
Deadline for all roles is 23.59 on Monday 21st March 2022. Interviews are likely to be in week commencing 4th April.
Thank you so much for your interest in Moving Memory
Strategic Marketing Consultant – 3-month freelance contract, comprising 30 days between April and June 2022 @ £200 per day (including expenses). The key purpose of this freelance, fixed-term role is to devise a marketing strategy and plan for inclusion in an organisational 3-year business plan. We are looking for an individual who can quickly grasp the depth, integrity and potential of Moving Memory’s work, and be able to articulate this clearly to others. The post-holder will need to:
– Identify the partners/customers/audiences with most potential to understand, appreciate and invest in or commission our work, both performance and participatory, and draw up a realistic shortlist of potential new customers.
– Identify how we can provide best value for potential partners/customers and increase our competitive edge.
– Raise the profile of the company, within identified sectors and in the wider public.
You should have:
– Experience of researching and writing the marketing section of a strategic business plan.
– Comms or marketing experience in at least two of those sectors where Moving Memory’s work is most likely to be valued – arts, community, social care, health, mental health, sports, shopping & town centre management.
– Excellent research, literacy, digital literacy, inter-personal and communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: we are also looking for new Trustees – people who could share their skills and experience as members of our governing body. This is a voluntary role and you will need to attend a minimum of 4 formal meetings each year (usually held online, in March, June, September and December). You will also need to keep up-to-date with the organisation’s activities, support paid staff and attend performances, workshops or other events.
Moving Memory Dance Theatre’s trustees are legally responsible for its strategic direction and good governance. As the organisation looks to grow and develop over the next three years, we would like to strengthen our board team by recruiting one or two new members. We are looking for people from a diverse range of backgrounds with the passion and commitment to help lead this dynamic organisation. An understanding of the core requirements of good charity governance and the demands of regulatory bodies would be helpful, but induction and full training will be given, including arranging paid training courses, if appropriate. In accordance with Charity Commission recommendations, this is an unpaid role. Travel and other expenses, especially if they are a barrier to involvement, may be paid.
Our current Chair is looking to step down, so please let us know if you have a particular interest in this role.
Please email email@example.com to arrange an initial conversation.